Coloring offers many mental benefits, not only to adults, but to teens as well. "Coloring definitely has therapeutic potential to reduce anxiety, create focus or bring about more mindfulness," says Mary Grace Berberian, a certified art therapist and Clinical Assistant Professor and Program Coordinator for the Graduate Art Therapy Program at NYU. Groundbreaking research in 2005 proved anxiety levels dropped when subjects colored.
Our custom coloring book series feature extra-thick craft paper, ideal for non-bleed-through coloring, and a special tear-out blotter sheet for you to put behind the page you are coloring if you are using alcohol markers. The spiral binding along the top makes it easy for right and left-handers alike to color and the cardboard backing makes it easy to color no matter where you are. A special To/From page make it perfect for gifting.
- 8.5 x 11 inches
- 39 pages
- Spiral bound along the top so pages lay flat and you don’t have to hold the book open
- Extra heavy paper to prevent bleed through
- A free tear-out blotter page to put behind the page you are coloring in case you are using artist markers
- A cardboard backing to make coloring on the go easy.
- ISBN-13: 978-0-9977011-7-3